Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I'll give you guys first crack...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    at a falling Vader.
    http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

    I know many don't like him, but if you want him and haven't found him here you go.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for that Jack.

    I was lucky enough to find one at TRU a couple of weeks ago...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You're welcome.
    I found a fucked up one a few weeks ago too.
    The figure wasn't fucked, but the card was shot to hell.
    I don't need a second, so I didn't order.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 09, 2005 09:49 PM: Message edited by: JacktheRipper ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we'll I'll for sure jinx myself sooner or later, but mine has never fallen over. in fact when I first got it I was amazed at how far it could lean without falling. outside of that, cant see nothing to hate on it. its one of the rare Star Wars figs I have

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •